Health and Safety
Information was updated Aug. 13 and is subject to change.
A top priority as PSD educates children
The district continues to work with and follow guidance and orders from public health officials to meet evolving health and safety requirements and to implement district COVID protocols at all schools and sites. Local and state agencies the district works with include:
- Colorado Department of Education (CDE)
- Larimer County Department of Health and Environment (LCDHE)
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE)
- Colorado Governor's Office
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
2021 fall protocols
Masks required in PSD schools and buildings
Masks are required for students, staff and visitors in PSD schools and buildings. Masks are not required outdoors. Staff are required to wear masks even when students are not in school.