- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- A community whose focus is in building relationships that will demonstrate a steadfast commitment to Jesus Christ through integrity, serving, teamwork, and excellence.
- FCA meets weekly on campus on Tuesdays from 7:00-8:00am.
- Marble Run
- Provides and fosters an outlet for students to create and socialize.
- Marble Run meets weekly on campus on Tuesdays from 3:00-4:00pm.
- Math Olympiad
- Inspires students to engage and learn math while engaging in social interactions with peers.
- Meeting times and days for Math Olympiad are TBD.
- To provide a welcoming space for students of all identities, engaging in advocacy projects to create a more inclusive environment for all students regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- Spectrum meets weekly on campus on Tuesdays from 3:00-3:45pm.
- Student Voice
- To engage student perspectives in guiding systematic and cultural change within Wellington Middle High School.
- Student Voice meets weekly on campus on Mondays and Thursdays from 3:00-4:00pm.
For more information about student initiated or school sponsored clubs, please contact Marc Buffington, Dean of Students at email@example.com.