Thank you for contributing your time and talent to Wellington Middle-High School!
Wellington Middle-High School is always looking for volunteers to help out around the building. If you are interested in volunteering please contact us and we will get you set up in the volunteer system.
If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, please contact our volunteer coordinator, Cassie Clark, at 970-472-2715.
Volunteers: Use the links below to login or register, see opportunities, and log in to the community portal. If registering, please allow up to five days for processing.
Register to Volunteer (English) (Spanish)
- Raptor Login: PSD's new volunteer login
What's the difference between a visitor and a volunteer?
A visitor will not engage with students in an unsupervised setting, for instance:
- Lunch with your student (infrequent)
- Someone touring site
- Contractor working on site
- Deliver supplies to site
- Meet with a teacher
All visitors will be security screened upon entry to the school building.
A volunteer may engage with students in school settings, this includes:
- Help in small groups
- Help with field trips
- Help with an activity or club
- Help with a classroom party
- Help in the library/specials
Volunteers must register and will be background checked in advance.
Contact Cassie Clark for volunteer questions:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are volunteers allowed in schools at this time? It is up to each school's principal and admin team to determine if and how volunteers will be used. Opportunities may be limited.
- Who can register to volunteer? Any individuals over the age of 18, as well as PSD students and staff.
- What happens when I register to volunteer? The account you create with EZ Volunteer is linked with your background check, which initiates at the time of your registration and can take up to a week to complete. If your background check clears, you will receive an automated notification and may proceed to volunteer.
- Do I have to sign an agreement? Yes, the Volunteer Confidentiality Agreement or the Acuerdo de Confidencialidad del Voluntario.
- Do I need to register if I only volunteer for one day or one event? Yes. This requirement applies to all volunteer service, whether it is only for a single occasion or will occur on a sporadic or regular basis, and regardless of the program, event or activity involved. Review the PSD Volunteer Policy KJ here.
- Am I required to register each new school year? No. Please keep your volunteer account updated with school preferences and contact information. PSD's policy is to re-run background checks every three years on active volunteers.