Drop-off & Pick-up at WMHS
Please see the map to the left for drop off and pick up of students, bus zones at WMHS, and student parking. Some key highlights:
- Student drop off and pick up should take place on the south side of WMHS (we have two queue points: one east of the flagpole and one west)
- East drop off/pick up lane is accessed off CR9 & Saratoga St
- West drop off/pick up lane is accessed off CR62E and Eagle Way (West of the school)
- Please pull all the way up to next car in front of you in the drop off/pick up lanes before allowing students to exit or enter the vehicle
- For the east line please pull all the way around and back south toward CR62E
- For the west line please pull all the way around and back toward the west end of our school
- Please have all students exit the right side of the vehicle onto a sidewalk
- Please yield to cars in through lane when exiting the drop off/pick up lane
- Buses will drop off students on the north side of WMHS
- Student parking will be on the south side of WMHS
Please take note that speed limits have changed on the roads surrounding WMHS, new safety precautions are being put in place by the town daily surrounding our campus, and the speed limit on campus and in parking lots is 10 mph.
Students that are walking and/or riding their bike to school from Three Silos should cross County Road 9 at Saratoga St where there is a crosswalk and where WMHS will staff a crossing attendant.
Students that are walking and/or riding their bike to school from Buffalo Creek should navigate to the intersection of CR9 and Washington Ave at the new four-way stop. There is now a crosswalk going east/west across CR9 and north/south across Washington Ave.