Parking Rules & Permits
Wellington Middle-High School parking permits are required for all students and staff parked on school property. Initial WMHS parking permits will be provided to students at no cost.
Parking permit applications can be completed online (preferred).
Hard copy applications can be picked up and turned in at the front office of WMHS if a student is unable to access the form online.
***You will be required to show your valid driver's license, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance before a permit is issued.***
One permit is assigned per student and shall remain with the student from year to year while attending WMHS. If a permit is lost, a fee may be charged to replace the lost permit.
Please review all WMHS Parking Rules and PSD Board Policies prior to applying for a parking permit.
Please use your PSD student login credentials to submit the application
Student Parking Permit Application
Student Additional Vehicle Form
Contact Campus Security to resolve any parking issue or for help obtaining a parking permit:
Wellington Middle High School Parking Rules
- All students and staff parked on school property must display a valid and current parking hang tag (permit).
- Police Dept., Fire Dept., delivery services, Poudre School District (PSD), and visitor vehicles are excluded from displaying a permit.
- Falsification on a parking application may result in driving and parking privileges on campus being revoked.
- Only one permit is allowed per student. If lost, a fee may be charged to replace the lost permit.
- Permits may not be transferred from one person to another person.
- Campus Security must be notified if a permit is lost or stolen. Notification must take place before a new permit can be issued.
- Campus Security must be notified if there is a change of vehicle registration or an additional vehicle is being added to a permit application.
- Permits must be returned to the main office if a student has lost parking privileges, has been expelled, or has withdrawn from WMHS.
- Moving another person’s vehicle to cause a parking violation may result in parking privileges being suspended or revoked.
- Anyone found to be involved in a hit and run may have driving and parking privileges on campus revoked.
- Offensive writing, signage, or gang affiliation items may not be displayed in or on vehicles on PSD property.
- Students may not loiter in vehicles parked on PSD property during class hours.
- Tickets related to criminal/traffic violations may be issued by the School Resource Officer resulting in court appearance, fines, or loss of points on driver’s license.
- Vehicles may be booted for an offense, and arrangements must be made with the WMHS main office for removal.
- Vehicles may be towed at owner’s expense for severe violations and/or when necessary to maintain a safe environment.
- Vehicles larger than current parking spaces or that are pulling trailers on property must have Administrator approval.
- Disrespect to other drivers or insubordination to staff may result in parking privileges onto campus being revoked and further student disciplinary action taken.
- Parking privileges on PSD property may be temporarily or permanently suspended for any violation deemed appropriate.
- The speed limit in WMHS parking lots is 10 MPH.
Poudre School District Board Policies
JLIE - STUDENT VEHICLE USE AND PARKING